Monday, May 7, 2012

Leaders Call  5/7/2012
Be sure to subscribe to this Blog at the right
Be sure to view Bart Woodcook''s "Taproot Training" video
http://www.argi9solutions.com/angels/video-woodcook.html 

My contact info:
Scott Norton
801 615-0842
snorton@healths-angels.net



Topics
List of 20
2X2 Builder Bonus
Sharing

List of 20
It occurs to me that somebody might not know who is writing this.  It's Scott Norton.  So this call we addressed the "List of 20".  Let's face it, your Synergy business doesn't start until you produce your list.  We can't help others unless we go through the process of making a list.

So I made my list.  This is the first time I have ever made a list like this and it was enlightening.  It was a little difficult, even though I'm supposedly experienced with this Synergy Business thing.  I went through my Google Contacts and emails first and that triggered several more names.  Then I started pushing out to some people I wouldn't have considered before.  Now I'm excited (yes, a little excited) to approach these people.

Out of 20 people on your list, you will find 2 to 5 who are ready for ProArgi9.  That means at least 15 will not be interested.  Big deal!  You are started with your business and 2 to 5 people is all you need.

Your next step is where this business gets fun.  You'll be working with the new people that your sponsors bring to you. You won't be getting rejection any longer because you are now talking with people who are excited.  


2X2 Builder Bonus
This is a Synergy Promotion that pays $200 when you sign up 2 people and help them sponsor 2 people each.  It doesn't matter which side you sponsor, only that you sponsor 2 and help them sponsor 2.  You can find the form in your back office (synergy pulse)  
https://pulse.synergyworldwide.com/

Print out a form and get started by contacting the people on your list. 

Sharing
So we have our list, we have our 2X2 Builder Bonus form and now we have to talk to somebody. 
This isn't so difficult.  I use a brochure, a DVD and the "NO More Heart Disease" book to do all the talking for me.  I say, "ProArgi9 helped me, this material tell you all about it.  If you think you can look it over in the next couple of days, I'll leave it with you.  But I need it back because I have others waiting for it."

Honestly, it really doesn't matter what you say.  Most people you meet are desperate to get their Blood Pressure down and get off meds.  They know it's killing them.  The main thing is to get out and contact your list of 20.

Don't try and do it all in one week either.  There are only so many people you can follow up with at a time.  The FOLLOW UP is the most important part of this process.  If you contact more people than you can follow up with, you're wasting your effort.  








No comments:

Post a Comment